- The objectives of the Association
- Members of the National Council
- The Constitution of the Association
- The administrative Regulations of the Association
- Membership Form
- The Local
- Annual balance sheet President's report (Feb. 2011)
- Who Can Become A Member?
- BRIEF - Analysis of federal public sector workers' current situation as regards their RETIREMENT
- Retiring from the Public Service of Canada - Some Useful Tips
- The future of the Association
- 3rd Triennial Convention of the Association
APSAR stands for: The Association of Public Service Alliance Retirees. This Association was created at the 1997 PSAC National Convention.
APSAR is a member of the Congress of Union Retirees.
The purposes of this association
Group together all former PSAC members who are retired and all PSAC members over (50) years old in one strong and representative Association;
Protect the interests of all former PSAC who are retired and those who will be retired soon;
Promote issues connected to pensions;
Represent the interests of APSAR members' in matters of pensions;
Advise members as the interpretation and application of public sector pension plans;
APSAR is there to listen to the Retirees.
Date Modified : 2012/01/11