How to propose a bargaining demand
- Individuals wishing to propose bargaining demands must do so through their Local or Branch.
- All feedback and bargaining input from Locals and Branches must be submitted to their Component.
- Bargaining proposals must not be sent directly to the PSAC.
- A deadline of October 1st, 2010 has been set by the PSAC for the receipt of bargaining proposals from Components
- Each Component will set the deadlines for receipt of input from their Locals/Branches.
- There is a form to be used for bargaining input:
- The form is for providing input on ANY bargaining item, including those which are in the Program of Demands.
- Fill out one form for each proposal.
- The form must be signed by an officer of the Local or Branch, normally the President. Forms submitted electronically must have the name and contact number of the Local/Branch officer typed in.
- Wherever possible, Locals/Branches should submit input electronically. Both English and French versions of these forms are being emailed out by Components. Locals/Branches may also write to the Negotiations Section at email@example.com receive electronic copies of these forms in either English or French.
- All input must include: the name, telephone number, email address (when available), Local number and location of the Local/Branch executive member in charge of submitting the bargaining input. This information is required for identification purposes and will help Components and bargaining teams contact you should follow-up be required.
- Proposal for collective bargaining form [MS Word format, 12K]
- Treasury Board Bargaining 2011 Program of Demands [PDF, 578K, 28pp]
Date Modified : 2010/08/11